P–Series: Differential Pressure Transducers
Use P-Series Differential Pressure Transducers to measure the differential pressure between any two points in your process, or leave the downstream port open to atmosphere and use the device as a dead-ended gauge pressure transducer.
- Fast & accurate. Millisecond response times immediately upon powering up with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale, for all non-corrosive gases.
- Versatile measurement. Measure differential pressure between any two points or keep one port open to atmosphere and measure gauge pressure, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other pressure transducer options, including portable, anti-corrosive, and absolute/gauge pressure transducers.
- Check out our other pressure or flow measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.