Alicat’s command and control FlowVision 2.0™ software for flow and pressure control provides intuitive interfaces for getting the most out of your device when connected to a computer.
FlowVision 2.0™ software
FlowVision 2.0™ is our next generation of flow and pressure control software by Alicat Scientific. Building onto our already extensive suite of features, we’ve included useful new tools in this latest release to measure and interact with your data more precisely than ever before. FlowVision 2.0™ also comes with a modern new interface with dark mode, and will have support for more devices and models than ever before.
- Plug-and-play support for up to 26 Alicat instruments
- Data charting and logging to CSV and SQL databases
- New scripting system for customized functions as simple or advanced as you require
- Run multiple instances of FlowVision 2.0™ simultaneously and on different monitors
- Easily change displayed units of measurement and controller setpoint (if equipped)
- Be notified of new features and improvements as soon as they’re available
FlowVision 2.0™ also provides easy access to the gas calibration selector, address assignment to individual devices, and PID loop tuning parameters. Adjustments to the PID control loop can increase speed of response and stability for your application.
FlowVision MX™ gas mixing software
FlowVision MX™ is a low-cost option for setting up a basic gas-mixing station. It allows users to easily configure up to ten mass flow controllers. Within FlowVision MX™, you can save individual mixtures for easy loading, log your data to review mixture accuracy and performance and adjust the total mixture percentage or the percentage of a single controller or multiple controllers.
FlowVision SC™ software
FlowVision SC™ manages up to 26 Alicat flow and pressure instruments at a time to help you create your own local network. The program interfaces with either RS-232 (Alicat’s default protocol) or RS-485 communications protocols. The graphical user interface (GUI) in FlowVision SC™ provides:
- automatic configuration
- session saving for easy configuration and experiment setup reloads
- data capturing and logging (including a graphing tool)
- simple and advanced script building for automating meter and control command sequences
- software alarms
- support for multiple devices
FlowVision SC™ also provides easy access to the gas calibration selector, address assignment to individual devices and PID loop tuning. Adjustments to the PID control loop can increase speed of response and stability for your application.