PB–Series: Portable Differential Pressure Transducers
Alicat PB-Series portable differential pressure transducers are excellent instruments for convenient on-the-go process calibration, verification, and validation. Use these devices to measure the differential pressure between any two points in your process. The two process ports connect to opposite sides of the differential pressure sensor; positive readings denote higher pressure at the left (upstream) process port, and negative readings denote higher pressure at the right (downstream) port. This differential pressure transducer can also double as a dead-ended gauge pressure transducer if you leave the downstream port open to atmosphere.
- Portable & durable. These meters are made to be carried around, with a battery lifetime of up to 18 hours and the ability to withstand drops.
- Versatile measurement. As soon as you turn on the pressure gauge, it is ready to display live pressure readings in your choice of engineering units for all non-corrosive gases.
- Fast & accurate. Measure pressure in real-time with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale and a <10 ms response time.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors in addition to your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications options enables easy integration into your industrial process.
Accessories included with purchase:
- Micro-USB to USB cable for power and serial communication.
- USB to wall adapter converter with four interchangeable prong configurations.
- FlowVision software (free download)
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- We offer several additional pressure transducer options, including non-portable, anti-corrosive, and absolute/gauge pressure devices (see “models” tab below).
- If a pressure transducer is not what you need, check out our other pressure or flow measurement and control solutions.
- Still don’t see what you need? Feel free to contact us and discuss custom build options with one of our applications engineers.