- Pressure Controllers & Transducers
- PS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Transducers
PS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Transducers
PS-Series Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Transducers measure the differential pressure between any two points in your process for all non-corrosive gases, select corrosive gases, and a variety of liquids.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids.
- Fast & accurate. Millisecond response times immediately upon powering up with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile measurement. Measure differential pressure between any two points or keep one port open to atmosphere and measure gauge pressure, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other pressure transducer options, including non-corrosive, portable and absolute/gauge pressure transducers.
- Check out our other pressure or flow measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.