PS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transducers
PS-Series Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transducers measure absolute or gauge pressure of all non-corrosive gases, select corrosive gases, and a variety of liquids – without inducing a dead-ended obstruction to your system.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Fast & accurate. Millisecond response times immediately upon powering up with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile measurement. Measure absolute pressure (referenced to vacuum) or gauge pressure (referenced to local barometric pressure) immediately upon powering up, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other pressure transducer options, including non-corrosive, portable and differential pressure transducers.
- Check out our other pressure or flow measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.