BIO-Series: Mass Flow Controllers for Bioreactors & Fermenters
- Stable. Long-term measurement stability due to extremely low zero drift.
- Robust, compliant materials. Resistance to process water contamination with a lifetime warranty and available IP66 ingression. ASME-recommended materials available including 316L stainless steel and USP Class VI FDA-grade certified elastomers.
- Flexible. Minimized footprint and piping via gas select feature enabling exchange of CO2, Air, O2, N2, or over 100 other gases without re-calibration or loss of accuracy, and a 10,000:1 operating range.
- Backlit display. Monitor process and control performance with a high-contrast color display.
Alicat’s experience in process stages from benchtop R&D through GMP production of biologics and biosimilars ensure robust solutions that will scale with your development.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Check out our Bio-Series meter.
- For bioprocessing applications that do not require ASME BPE-2016 compliant materials, the standard series mass flow meters and controllers are designed for a wide range of flows with unparalleled precision and accuracy.
- Interested in gas mixing with mass flow controllers for bioreactors? Fusion Flow‘s modular gas mixing system is designed for seamless integration into existing systems.
Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.