PCD3–Series: Dual Valve Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing
PCD3-Series Dual Valve Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing use two proportional valves and a physically isolated pressure sensor to maintain pressure at any point within a dead-ended volume.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Efficient, versatile control. Plumb the pressure sense port wherever you need and maintain absolute or gauge pressure, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units. Additionally, the second proportional valve exhausts excess pressure only when needed to maintain your setpoint, eliminating the need to continuously bleed costly gas.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other dual valve pressure control options, including single valve remote sensing and integrated pressure sensor devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.