MC–Gas Mass Flow Controllers
Responsive gas flow control that suppresses pressure fluctuations.
An excellent mass flow controller needs to do only one thing well: keep the flow rate at your setpoint. Alicat’s MC series gas mass flow controller achieves new setpoints rapidly and stays there, even in the face of pressure spikes. We’ll use your application parameters to customize your valve and PID tuning to ensure that it delivers fast and stable control.
- Versatile. Control pressure while monitoring flow rates, select another gas calibration on the fly or define your own gas composition with COMPOSER™.
- Connected. Easy integration into your digital industrial network with EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP) or serial communications options.
- Durable. Backed by annual recalibrations and our limited lifetime warranty, an Alicat instrument will keep your process running smoothly, even in challenging environments, for years to come.
Configurations Available to Buy Online
- 100 SCCM – 100 SLPM flow ranges
- 0-5V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V and 4-20 mA analog input and outputs
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial communication
- DB9-M, DB15, mini-din and M12 connectors
For more flow ranges, industrial protocols, 20+ connector variants and many more build options, get in touch.
Alicat’s MC series uses small proportional valves for control at lower flow rates and is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MCP series offers the largest orifice in a small valve format and is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MCH series pairs two small valves working side-by-side as one and is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MCR series uses nearly frictionless Rolamite valves and a variety of orifice patterns for control at high flow rates and is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MCS series uses small proportional valves for control at lower flow rates and is suitable for use with corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MCHS series is suitable for use with corrosive gases and pairs two valves working side-by-side as one to provide greater control at higher pressures.
Alicat’s MCRS series is suitable for use with corrosive gases and uses nearly frictionless Rolamite valves and a variety of orifice patterns for control at high flow rates.