MCE/MCV–Series: Vacuum Gas Mass Flow Controllers
Use MCE/MCV-Series Vacuum Gas Mass Flow Controllers to update your vacuum deposition fixtures. The MCE–Series includes welded 1/4″ VCR fittings and matches end to end with SEMI standard MFCs, and the MCV–Series is additionally equipped with a pneumatic shut-off valve for hard vacuum applications.
- Drop-in compatibility. Form factor includes welded 1/4″ VCR fittings and matches end to end with SEMI standard MFCs.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.5% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 98+ gases and 20 custom-defined mixtures.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Request a quote
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow controller options, including anti-corrosive vacuum devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer answer any questions you may have.
Contact an applications engineer