EPCD–Series: Dual Valve OEM Electronic Pressure Controllers
EPCD-Series Dual Valve Electronic Pressure Controllers use two proportional valves to deliver fast, accurate control of absolute or gauge pressure of gases within closed or dead-ended volumes. These devices are are compact, competitively priced, and highly customizable for easy integration into OEM applications.
- Accurate, repeatable control. Laboratory-grade performance at a reasonable price, with NIST-traceable accuracy of ±0.125% of full scale and repeatability of ±0.08% of full scale.
- Responsive. Industry-leading control speed and adjustable PID valve tuning ensure your product operation is not interrupted by pressure spikes.
- Efficient. The second proportional valve exhausts excess pressure only when needed to maintain your setpoint, eliminating the need to continuously bleed costly gas.
- Custom configurations. Custom valves, ports, sensors, and communications to precisely suit your product design and application requirements.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other pressure controller options, including single valve OEM and standard dual valve pressure control devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.