PB–Series: Portable Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transducers
PB-Series Portable Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transducers measure absolute or gauge pressure anywhere you need for all non-corrosive gases, making them ideal for on-the-go process calibration, verification, and validation.
- Portable & durable. Built to be carried around, with a battery lifetime of up to 18 hours and drop-resistance.
- Versatile measurement. Measure absolute pressure (referenced to vacuum) or gauge pressure (referenced to local barometric pressure) immediately upon powering up, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Fast & accurate. Millisecond response times immediately upon powering up with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale, for all non-corrosive gases.
Request a quote
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other pressure transducer options, including anti-corrosive and differential pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer answer any questions you may have.
Contact an applications engineer