Alicat’s Flow Vision software for flow and pressure measurement and control provides intuitive interfaces for getting the most out of your device when connected to a computer. It is an excellent complement to our BB9 multi-drop breakout box.
Flow Vision SC Software
Part Number: FLOWVISIONSC, $295.00 (US)
Flow Vision SC is an affordable software program that interfaces with either RS-232 or RS-485. RS-232 is the standard serial communication on our devices. Alternatively, RS-485 communication can be ordered in its place. The graphical user interface (GUI) in Flow Vision SC provides:
- automatic configuration
- session saving for easy configuration and experiment setup reloads
- data capturing and logging (including a graphing tool)
- simple and advanced script building for automating meter and control command sequences
- software alarms
- support for multiple devices.
Flow Vision SC™ also provides easy access to the gas calibration selector, address assignment to individual devices and PID loop tuning. PID loop adjustments can be used with our controllers to adjust the algorithms for speed of response and to accommodate conditions unique to your application.
- DownloadsFlow Vision SC™ is available below as an immediate software download and requires a software key to function. Email us or call 520-290-6060 to request a free trial 30-day software key or purchase the software. Flow Vision SC™ runs on Windows® 7 or above.
Need to run on Windows® XP/Vista? Download Flow Vision SC™ – v. 1.1.60
- Microsoft® Windows 7®, Windows 8/8.1®, Windows 10®
- Microsoft® .NET Framework – Download Now
- 18 MB hard disk space
Flow Vision Script Converter:
Flow Vision Script Converter allows you to convert older Flow Vision 3 scripts to a format recognized by Flow Vision SC™.
Download Script Converter Zip file (1.2 MB)
Flow Vision MX Gas Mixing Software
Part Number: FLOWVISIONMX, $295.00 (US)
Flow Vision MX™ is an affordable software program that allows users to easily configure up to six mass flow controllers within a gas mixing station. Using an easy to understand graphical user interface (GUI), Flow Vision MX™ makes mixing gases very easy. Flow Vision MX™ offers a set up wizard for easy setup, the ability to save individual mixtures for easy loading, data logging to review mixture accuracy and performance and easy-to-use sliders to quickly adjust the total mixture percentage or the percentage of a single controller or multiple controllers.
Flow Vision MX™ is an easy to use alternative to manual mixture setups that will save time and money by cutting down setup times and reducing mixture errors by making monitoring and adjusting a simple task.
Have questions? Let us help.