Connecting your instrument to power and communications
Whether you have a favorite connector type or have standardized on a pinout from another company, it’s easy to get to the right connector. Aside from industrial protocols that require specific connectors, most Alicat instruments come with our default 8-pin min-DIN connector and barrel-type power jack. Other options include locking circular connectors and power jacks, 9 and 15-pin D-sub connectors and RJ-45.
If you don’t see your desired connector or pinout below, please contact us so we can get you what you need.
8-pin and 6-pin Connectors
- 8-pin mini-DIN with barrel-type power jack, default for most instruments (8-pin pinout)
- 8-pin mini-DIN and 6-pin locking industrial connector with barrel-type power jack (I 6-pin pinout)
- 6-pin locking industrial connector without power jack (IO)
- 8-pin threaded M12 connector with locking industrial power jack (M12-IPJ)
- 8-pin threaded M12 connector without power jack (M12O)
Industrial Sensor Connector (EXTSEN units only)
- 8-pin mini-DIN with barrel-type power jack, plus dedicated 4-pin locking industrial connector for communications with the external sensor (ISC)
9-pin and 15-pin D-sub Connectors
- 9-pin D-sub connector with barrel-type power jack
- 15-pin D-sub connector with barrel-type power jack
- 15-pin IP67 D-sub connector without power jack
- Alicat default high-density 15-pin pinout (DB15HD)