PCD–Series: Dual Valve Differential Pressure Controllers
PCD-Series Dual Valve Differential Pressure Controllers use two proportional valves to maintain differential pressure between any two points in processes flowing gases within dead-ended volumes.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Efficient, versatile control. Maintain differential pressure between any two points or keep one port open to atmosphere and control gauge pressure, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units. Additionally, the second proportional valve exhausts excess pressure only when needed to maintain your setpoint, eliminating the need to continuously bleed costly gas.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Request a quote
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other dual valve pressure control options, including anti-corrosive and absolute/gauge pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer answer any questions you may have.
Contact an applications engineer