- Flow Controllers & Meters
- Whisper™ MW–Series: Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meters
Whisper™ MW–Series: Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meters
Whisper™ MW–Series Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meters measure mass and volumetric flow rates when there is little available system pressure, with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID (4.8 mbarD).
Whisper devices are built for processes with little available inlet pressure or a large amount of back pressure. These devices have a larger flow body and uniquely arranged laminar flow elements, resulting in pressure drops up to 10x lower than standard devices. Whisper instruments also utilize a much more sensitive pressure sensor package to take full advantage of the lower pressure readings.
Specs, features, and customization options
Alicat builds each instrument to order to meet your specific process needs. See additional configuration options below or speak with an applications engineer to optimize your device.
- Standard meter (higher performance/customizability)
- Portable low pressure drop meter (18 hr battery)
- Low pressure drop controller (meter + valve)
- FP-25 calibrator kit for air quality monitoring
Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.