- Pressure Controllers & Transducers
- PCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Controllers
PCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Controllers
PCS-Series Anti-Corrosive Differential Pressure Controllers control the differential pressure between any two points in your process – for all non-corrosives, select corrosives, and a variety of liquids.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids.
- Versatile control. Maintain differential pressure between any two points or keep one port open to atmosphere and control gauge pressure, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Fast & accurate. Reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain stable control, with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other single valve pressure control options, including non-corrosive and absolute/gauge pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.