PC3S–Series: Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing
PC3S–Series Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing control the absolute or gauge pressure at any point in your system with a remote sense port – for all non-corrosive gases, select corrosive gases, and a variety of liquids.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile control. Control absolute or gauge pressure anywhere in your system, including areas where you cannot easily install a full pressure controller. Plumb the pressure port downstream for pressure or vacuum control, or upstream for back pressure control.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other remote sensing pressure control options, including non-corrosive devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.