PC–Series: Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers
PC–Series Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers control absolute pressure or gauge pressure of all non-corrosive gases.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile control. Maintain absolute pressure (referenced to vacuum) or gauge pressure (referenced to local barometric pressure) immediately upon powering up, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other single valve pressure control options, including anti-corrosive, remote sensing, and differential pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.