Whisper™ MCW–Series: Low Pressure Drop Gas Mass Flow Controllers
Whisper™ MCW–Series Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Controllers rapidly reach setpoints and maintain stable control of mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure when there is little available system pressure, with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID.
- Minimal system impact. Control gas mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.6% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 98+ gases, including custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast control, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to control either mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure and display instantaneous flow, pressure, and temperature readings, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Request a quote
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow controller options, including high pressure and anti-corrosive devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer answer any questions you may have.
Contact an applications engineer