- Flow Controllers & Meters
- MCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Gas Mass Flow Controllers
MCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Gas Mass Flow Controllers
MCS-Series Anti-Corrosive Gas Mass Flow Controllers rapidly reach setpoints and maintain stable control of mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure for 128+ gases, including 32 corrosives.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32 pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±(0.4% of reading + 0.2% of full scale) for 128+ gases and 20 custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast control, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to control either mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure and display instantaneous flow, pressure, and temperature readings, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow controller options, including standard non-corrosive, high pressure, and low pressure drop devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.