M–Gas Mass Flow Meters
High-accuracy, multivariate flow measurement in real time
Measure mass flow, volumetric flow, line pressure and line temperature simultaneously, all in real time. A very wide usable flow range and on-board calibrations for multiple gases will make this flow meter the star of your lab.
- Accurate. Measure flows with NIST-traceable accuracy for a variety of gases down to 1/200th of full scale, or define your own gas composition with COMPOSER™.
- Easy to Use. As soon as you turn on the flow meter, it’s ready to display live flow, pressure and temperature readings in your choice of engineering units.
- Connected. Alicat flow meters feature dual digital and analog communications by default and can be ordered with EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus or Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP) communications for easy integration into your digital industrial or laboratory network.
- Portable. MB series portable flow meters are designed to be carried and can withstand drops if they should occur.
Configurations Available to Buy Online
- 0.5 SCCM – 5000 SLPM flow ranges
- 0-5V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V and 4-20 mA analog outputs
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial communication
- DB9-M, DB15, mini-din and M12 connectors
For industrial protocols, 20+ connector variants and many more build options, get in touch.
Alicat’s M series is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MS series is suitable for use with corrosive gases.