M–Series: Gas Mass Flow Meters
High-accuracy, multivariate flow measurement in real time.
Simultaneously measure mass flow, volumetric flow, line pressure, and line temperature in real time. A very wide usable flow range and on-board calibrations for multiple gases makes this flow meter extremely versatile.
Fast Track. Many of our popular devices qualify for guaranteed 5 day shipping as part of our Fast Track program. See below for details.
High-accuracy. Measure flows with NIST-traceable accuracy for 98+ gases down to 0.01% of full scale, or define your own gas composition with COMPOSER™.
- Easy to use. As soon as you turn on the flow meter, it is ready to display live flow, pressure, and temperature readings in your choice of engineering units.
- Connected. Alicat flow meters feature dual digital and analog communications by default and can be ordered with EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, or Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP) communications for easy integration into your digital industrial or laboratory network.
- Portable option. MB-Series portable flow meters are designed to be carried and can withstand drops if they should occur.
Configurations available to buy online
- Flow ranges: 0.5 SCCM to 5000 SLPM
- Analog outputs: 0-5 Vdc, 1-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, and 4-20 mA
- Serial communication: RS-232 or RS-485
- Connectors: DB9, DB15, mini-din, and M12
For industrial protocols, 20+ connector variants, and many more build options, get in touch.Contact us for a quote
Alicat’s M-Series is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.
Alicat’s MS-Series is suitable for use with corrosive gases.