- Flow Controllers & Meters
- MCVS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Vacuum Gas Mass Flow Controllers
MCVS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Vacuum Gas Mass Flow Controllers
Use MCVS-Series Anti-Corrosive Vacuum Gas Mass Flow Controllers are equipped with a pneumatic shutoff valve, and can be used to control mass flow or pressure of 128+ gases (including 30+ corrosives) in vacuum applications.
- Pneumatic shutoff valve. Equipped with a pneumatically actuated, positive shutoff valve to ensure no leak through.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 30+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.5% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 128+ gases and 20 custom-defined gas mixtures.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow controller options, including non-corrosive devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.