MBS–Series: Portable Anti-Corrosive Gas Mass Flow Meters
MBS-Series Portable Anti-Corrosive Gas Mass Flow Meters measure mass flow and volumetric flow rates for 130+ gases, including 32+ corrosives, making them ideal for on-the-go calibration, verification, and validation of processes flowing aggressive gases.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 32+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Portable & durable. Built to be carried around, with a battery lifetime of up to 18 hours and drop-resistance.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time measurements with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±(0.4% of reading + 0.2% of full scale) for 130+ gases, including custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to display flow, pressure, and temperature readings in real-time, in your choice of engineering units.
Request a quote
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow meter options, including high pressure, low pressure drop, non-corrosive, and non-portable devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer answer any questions you may have.
Contact an applications engineer