MWB–Low Pressure Drop Portable Gas Mass Flow Meters
Measure flow with minimal system impact, anywhere you need it.
“Whisper” series portable flow meters with low pressure drop are the perfect calibration instruments for mass and volumetric flow rates. Low pressure drop minimizes system impact, enabling flow measurement at near-atmospheric pressures or when there is little available system pressure.
- Accurate. Calibrate flows with NIST-traceable accuracy for a variety of gases down to 1/200th of full scale, or define your own gas composition with COMPOSER™.
- Efficient. As soon as you power the MWB on, it’s ready to display live flow, pressure and temperature readings in your choice of engineering units.
- Tough. MWB series portable flow meters are designed to be carried and can withstand drops if they should occur.
Configurations Available to Buy Online
- 0.5 SCCM – 1000 SLPM flow ranges
- RS-232 serial communication
- Micro USB-B connector
- Back-lit monochrome display
For many more build options, get in touch.
Alicat’s MWB series is suitable for use with non-corrosive gases.