MCES-Series: Anti-Corrosive SEMI Standard Gas Mass Flow Controllers
MCES-Series Anti-Corrosive SEMI Standard Gas Mass Flow Controllers are equipped with 1/4″ VCR fittings and match end-to-end with SEMI standard MFCs, for easy drop-in upgrades to vacuum deposition fixtures. Control mass flow or pressure of 128+ gases, including 30+ corrosives.
- Drop-in compatibility. Form factor includes welded 1/4″ VCR fittings and matches 124 mm end-to-end length of SEMI standard MFCs.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 30+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Versatile and accurate. Real-time control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.5% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 128+ gases and 20 custom-defined gas mixtures.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other gas mass flow controller options, including non-corrosive devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.