Whisper™ MCDW–Series: Low Pressure Drop Bidirectional Mass Flow Controllers
Whisper™ MCDW–Series Low Pressure Drop Bidirectional Mass Flow Controllers can control mass flow, volumetric flow, or gas pressure in both directions when there is very little available system pressure, with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control of flow or pressure in both directions with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.75% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 98+ gases, including custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast control, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to control either mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure and display instantaneous flow, pressure, and temperature readings, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other multidirectional mass flow controller options.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.