CODA KC–Series: High Accuracy Coriolis Mass Flow Controllers
High Accuracy CODA Controllers control true mass flow at ±0.2% of reading. These controllers provide additional benefit for systems with corrosives or those under extreme pressure.
- Versatile control. Control mass flow even when fluid composition is changing or unknown, with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.2% of reading and repeatability to ±0.05% of reading.
- Robust material compatibility. Available with wetted materials that are compatible with a wide range of aggressive gases and liquids.
- Insensitivity to external vibration. Inherent resistance to external vibrations mitigates environmental process disturbances.
Device specs and customization options
- When to use a Coriolis mass flow instrument
- Operating principle: Coriolis mass flow technology
- Setting up a CODA
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Check out our Coriolis meters.
- Explore our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.