Standardized flow references define the temperature and pressure conditions used to calculate flow readings. This allows flows measured under different conditions to be expressed according to a common standard, keeping readings accurate and comparable.
This video shows how to change the STP settings using the display, but these settings can also be changed through serial communications.
Step-by-step instructions (front panel)
- Press menu and select basic config.
- Select STP/NTP and, using the up/down buttons, select a category from the displayed list.
- Press change to access the parameters display.
- Use the Select digit and up/down buttons to make your changes and press set.
- You can also change the reference units for temperature or pressure by selecting ref temp units or ref pressure units.