- Pressure Controllers & Transducers
- PCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers
PCS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers
PCS-Series Anti-Corrosive Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers control absolute pressure or gauge pressure of all non-corrosive gases, select corrosive gases, and a variety of liquids.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with many pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile control. Immediately upon powering up, maintain absolute pressure (referenced to vacuum) or gauge pressure (referenced to local barometric pressure), with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other single valve pressure control options, including non-corrosive, remote sensing, and differential pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.