PCD–Series: Dual Valve Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers
PCD-Series Dual Valve Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers use two proportional valves to precisely control the absolute or gauge pressure of gases within closed or dead-ended volumes.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Efficient, versatile control. Maintain absolute or gauge pressure immediately upon powering up, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units. Additionally, the second proportional valve exhausts excess pressure only when needed to maintain your setpoint, eliminating the need to continuously bleed costly gas.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other dual valve pressure control options, including anti-corrosive, remote sensing, and differential pressure devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.