- Pressure Controllers & Transducers
- PC3–Series: Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing
PC3–Series: Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing
PC3–Series Absolute and Gauge Pressure Controllers with Remote Sensing measure absolute or gauge pressure at any point in your system, and control flow at a different point so you can maintain pressure exactly where needed.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Versatile control. Control absolute or gauge pressure anywhere in your system, including areas where you cannot easily install a full pressure controller. Plumb the pressure port downstream for pressure or vacuum control, or upstream for back pressure control.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other remote sensing pressure control options, including anti-corrosive devices.
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.