- Pressure Controllers & Transducers
- IVC-Series: Integrated Vacuum Controllers
IVC-Series: Integrated Vacuum Controllers
IVC-Series Integrated Vacuum Controllers integrate a variety of capacitance diaphragm gauges for pressure measurement, and rapidly control the pressure of pumped vacuum processes. They are available with either inline or separately ported (isolated) vacuum sensors.
- Fast & accurate. Custom valve sizing and PID tuning ensure controllers reach pressure setpoints in milliseconds and maintain control with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale.
- Back pressure control. Optional downstream valve positioning allows your IVC device to control the flow between your process chamber and vacuum pump. This option works especially well when you cannot install the controller upstream and need the same precise absolute pressure control.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Check out our other pressure or flow control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.