FP-25 Calibrator Kit for Air Quality Monitoring
FP-25 Calibrator Kits for Air Quality Monitoring audit and calibrate PM10 and PM2.5 particulate matter samplers and air quality testing devices to regulatory standards.
- PM air monitor compatibility. Compatible with all PM air monitors: TEOM, Partisol, Beta Attenuation Monitors (BAM), T640.
- Easy integration. A Bluetooth antenna plus our Alicat Connect app allows you to remotely read air sampler measurements, with added data logging capabilities for integration with data management software.
- Accurate, multi-variate measurement. NIST-traceable mass flow, volumetric flow, pressure, and temperature measurements to ±1% of reading.
- Portable & durable. The portable, battery-powered calibrator mounts directly to your air monitoring (FRM or FEM) instrument to negate the effects of wind gusts. Built to withstand any weather, the FP-25 calibrator is IP67 rated and has internal sensors that are accurate from -30°C to +60°C and up to 95% relative humidity.
To learn more about how the FP-25 works, check out this article.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Check out our other flow or pressure measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.