EMPLOYER: Alicat Scientific Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Vice President of Operations JOB CODE: MH2022
Evaluate the high quality of our products, the timeliness of our deliveries, the cost-effective management of our manufacturing resources, and the performance of our vendors and service providers. Identify and implement actions to elevate our operational procedures and processes to world class standards. Growing our international facilities into autonomous production and service facilities with the capabilities to fully provide for their local markets. Supporting and developing the leadership team in China, Europe and India. Identify the talent needs of the organization, change the Organizational Design and hiring/developing the next level of talent as the company continues to grow.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering or related field and 2 years of operations management experience.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE IN:
1) Utilizing emerging technologies
2) Organizing large volumes of international shipments in European markets
3) Managing manufacturing operations for Chinese markets
4) Working with properties of steels and composites to be used when designing and manufacturing products
5) Identifying and implementing operational efficiencies within a manufacturing environment
6) Working with other business units involving marketing, sales and administration
7) Managing operational teams in a manufacturing environment.
JOB LOCATION: 7641 N. Business Park Drive, Tucson, AZ 85743
RATE OF PAY: $39,541 / year / Full-Time
CONTACT: Martijn Vreeburg, VP of Finance
Alicat Scientific Inc.
7641 N. Business Park Drive
Tucson, AZ 85743
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of a permanent alien labor certification application for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to: U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Foreign Labor Certification, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N-5311, Washington, DC 20210.