Alicat Scientific has been manufacturing and servicing high-quality mass flow and pressure devices since 1991, and we have grown every year for over 20 years. Join Alicat Scientific’s sales and marketing team who advance science around the world in nearly every industry, providing mass flow and pressure solutions for scientific developments in fields from space technology to renewable energy!
We are looking to add a new member to our wonderful team. The admin will ensure that every device we sell is manufactured, shipped, and billed to the exact needs of each customer.
What you will be doing?
- Filling out purchase orders from customers.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Handles invoices in the office.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Is this the right role for you?
We need a curious mind with a passion for details. We require someone with:
- MBO diploma level 2 or 3. Higher education is welcome
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Comfort with wear multiple hats.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work independently, and a good team player
- Administrative experience is preferred
What do we offer?
- A 24-40 hours per week position
- Possibility to start as soon as possible
- A competitive salary with benefits, such as a pension plan and company bonus
- Ample opportunities for personal development and growth
- Possibility to take courses for future development
- Coffee, tea, and fruit at the office
- 25 vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours and possibility to partially work from home
- Regular team building activities
- Location: Duiven (Bicylce distance to the city of Arnhem, Veluwezoom national park and recreation area Rhederlaag)
We are a small diverse team in Duiven, Netherlands, working closely together with our headquarters in Tucson in the US. Alicat welcomes Trekkies, Potterheads, and any other fandom as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome people of all gender identities, races, religions, sexual orientations, ages, and anything else that’s important to who you are. We believe diversity makes us stronger and creates an innovative environment where we can all thrive and look forward to coming into the office each day.
How to apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Types: Full time/ Part-time 24-40 hours
Salary: 2200-2800 € gross