- Careers at Alicat
- Talent and Culture Manager
Talent & Culture Manager
Are you a well-rounded HR professional with a passion for talent & employee engagement? Do you relish a fast-paced environment? Would you like to work for a small multinational that helps accelerate the development of science and technology?
Alicat Scientific is a manufacturer of instruments to measure flow and pressure. Our products are used in air quality monitoring, vaccine development, semi-conductor fabs, and anywhere science is seeking out new answers to the world’s problems.
Alicat is based in Tucson, AZ and employs more than 200 people around the world, with offices in the Netherlands, India, and China. We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of our efforts to grow with inclusive and diverse people.
This role will ensure our people develop and grow, helping them to have fulfilling, meaningful experiences with Alicat. This starts at recruiting and encompasses career development, work place atmosphere, and employee separations. You will work with managers and leads to ensure our people are getting better every day.
In this role you will
- Partner with the leadership team to align culture and people initiatives with organizational goals
- Create process to ease recruiting, development, and retention of highly engaged employees at all levels
- Develop people managers to be highly effective people leaders who are confident and accountable for their employees and the employee experience
- Provide trusted advice to employees and people managers on people-related issues throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Advise and help manage on compliance, disciplinary, and employee assistance
- Advise and help manage benefits, compensation, and wellness
- Develop and express a point of view on emerging key talent within the company
- Continuously develop professional knowledge and skills by keeping up to date with external trends and best practice.
What you will bring
- Experience of operating independently, whilst being a natural collaborator and communicator
- Naturally curious – genuine interest in learning why and how
- Business and financial acumen – starts with having clarity on the business problem being solved to determine recommendations and actions
- Ability to influence, using data/fact/observation, across a broad stakeholder group at all levels
- Moves fast – doesn’t let ‘perfect’ get in the way of good enough, when appropriate
- Solid experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including employee relations, with a clear spike in talent management & employee engagement
- A developer of talent, able to spot talent & create impactful development plans
- Ability to use data & analytics to drive insights and stories with leadership teams
This is a new role. We have traditionally handled these processes individually, department to department, manager to manager. You will be creating new processes, helping us decide the right way to build our company. Bring your thinking cap and be flexible in your approach and thoughts.
- Amazing teammates in a successful company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings with company match
- 75% college tuition reimbursement
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.