Regional marketing manager
Location: Duiven, The Netherlands (Hybrid)
Are you a self-starter looking to use your marketing experience to help rapidly grow a business? We are looking for an ambitious marketer comfortable with technical products, to facilitate the next stage of growth for Alicat Europe.
“Our culture can easily be described as a 30 year old start-up, operating on the simple ideal of doing what makes sense.”
Since 1991, Alicat Scientific has manufactured custom mass flow and pressure instrumentation to equip our customers with the tools they need to advance scientific discovery and technological development. Alicat devices are used in applications from hydrogen fuel cells to research labs to environmental monitoring. To achieve this, we focus on being fast. That means fast instruments, fast delivery, fast answers, and fast growth.
About the role
Building regional awareness and trust in the Alicat brand is your north star. To achieve this you will need to use a diverse toolkit in order to facilitate growth in the most effective way possible. Create content focused for the region and key markets to facilitate inbound interest, while building up the active voice of the company. You will be responsible for positioning Alicat as a voice of reliable knowledge in our target markets, this means arranging participation in events, podcasts, communities, and playing an active role in social channels.
Expect support and cooperation with the US head office, but you will be required to establish your own priorities and projects to achieve the goal of growth. To be effective in this role you must be as comfortable digging into analytics, as you are building relationships and a deep understanding of customer segments. You will become an instrumental part of a small but rapidly growing team, so be prepared to get involved with wider strategic decisions and occasionally working on other projects when it makes sense.
- Bachelors in a marketing or technical based subject
- Experience working with technical products or services
- Fluency in English plus either French/German/Italian/Spanish
- A passion for enabling clear and effective communication
- Customer needs and value add are at the core of your decision making
- Comfortable working with WordPress, Analytics, Ads, social campaigns, and similar marketing tools
Nice to haves
- Experience in early stage or rapid growth ventures
- Experience organizing in person/digital events and building a community or follower base
- An eye for design and the creative
What to expect
- Hybrid work model with office in Duiven, Gelderland
- €30-50k a year depending on experience, plus standard benefits package
- Freedom to define your own priorities and schedule
- International working environment and a flat hierarchy
- Working as part of a small team, with the support of a larger business, and the security of being part of a FTSE100 company
- Your potential and ambition are prioritised over years experience, if you believe you could add real value in our growth journey, we look forward to hearing from you
Our team is comprised of individuals with a wide range of skills, cultures, and backgrounds, in our offices in the US, India, China, and Europe. Alicat’s Star Wars Fridays are for Trekkies, Potterheads, and any other fandom as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome people of all gender identities, races, religions, sexual orientations, ages, and anything/everything else that’s important to who you are. We believe diversity makes us stronger and creates an innovative environment where we can all thrive and look forward to coming to work each day.
To apply: please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com