MCDS–Series: Anti-Corrosive Bidirectional Gas Mass Flow Controllers
MCDS-Series Anti-Corrosive Bidirectional Gas Mass Flow Controllers can control mass flow, volumetric flow, or gas pressure in both directions while simultaneously measuring flow, gas pressure, and gas temperature of up to 130 gases, including 30+ corrosives.
- Aggressive gas compatibility. Wetted materials compatible with 30+ pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time control of flow or pressure with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±(0.4% of reading + 0.2% of full scale) for 128+ gases and 20 custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast control, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to control either mass flow, volumetric flow, or pressure and display instantaneous flow, pressure, and temperature readings, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Explore other multidirectional mass flow controller options, including non-corrosive and low pressure drop devices.
- Check out our other flow or pressure control and measurement solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.
Ask a question