CODA KMO/KCO–Series: OEM Coriolis Mass Flow Meters and Controllers
Alicat CODA KCO/KMO–Series of OEM Coriolis Mass Flow Meters and Controllers are tailored for a broad array of precision ultra-low flow and high-pressure applications including OEM and any applications requiring lower accuracy than the standard CODA series.
- Composition independence. Coriolis technology provides high-accuracy readings even when fluid composition is changing or unknown.
- Accuracy & cost. NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.6% of reading and repeatability to ±0.1% of reading for applications with lower accuracy requirements.
- Robust material compatibility. Available with wetted materials that are compatible with a wide range of aggressive fluids.
- Insensitivity to external vibration. Inherent resistance to external vibrations mitigates environmental process disturbances (video demonstration).
For quick access to all Alicat content and resources focused on Coriolis technology and the CODA-Series, check out our Coriolis content hub in the knowledge base.
Device specs and customization options
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
- Check out our standard, higher accuracy CODA Coriolis meters or controllers.
- Explore our other flow or pressure measurement and control solutions.
- Our expert team of applications engineers is available to provide additional information, discuss your application, or answer any questions you may have.