Mass Flow Meters & Controllers for Bioprocessing
Bio-Series meters and controllers are designed and constructed specifically for use in bioreactors and fermenters, upstream or downstream. They offer the highest reliability in the industry, with communication protocols to integrate with your existing system. Alicat’s experience in process stages from benchtop R&D through GMP production of biologics and biosimilars ensure robust solutions that will scale with your development.
Reliable, adaptable, and compatible flow control, built to your preferred industrial protocols for Bio-Series integration with Pharma 4.0 systems
- Long-term measurement stability due to extremely low zero drift
- Resistance to process water contamination with a lifetime warranty and available IP66 ingression
- Minimized footprint and piping via gas select feature enabling exchange of CO2, Air, O2, N2 or over 100 other gases without re-calibration or loss of accuracy, and 10,000:1 controllable range
- ASME-recommended materials available including 316L stainless steel and USP Class VI FDA-grade certified elastomers
- Monitor process and control performance with a high-contrast color display
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Learn more by reading the application notes below.
For bioprocessing applications that do not require ASME BPE-2016 compliant materials, the standard series mass flow meters and controllers are designed for a wide range of flows and unparalleled precision and accuracy.
Interested in gas mixing for bioreactors? Fusion Flow‘s modular gas mixing system is designed for seamless integration into existing systems.