Mass flow meters and controllers with Ethernet-based communication protocols now available with IP66 and IP67 ratings
April 28, 2022
Alicat is announcing the new option of IP66 and IP67 certifications for flow and pressure devices using industrial communication protocols.
These instruments match the specifications, including accuracy and measurement/controllable range, of standard Alicat devices. They are highly configurable and custom-manufactured to meet specific application needs, such as washdown environments.
IP66/IP67 device options
- Device compatibility: Alicat mass flow meters, mass flow controllers, pressure transducers, and pressure controllers may be configured with an IP66 or IP67 rating. IP67-ratings are not available for liquid flow instruments.
- Connector: 8-pin M12 for serial or dual 4-pin M12’s for industrial protocols
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Modbus RTU over RS-232 or RS-485, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherCAT, or EtherNet/IP
- Flow/pressure range: Available in all flow and pressure ranges, although not recommended for devices flowing less than 50 SCCM.
- Certifications: Instruments may not be rated for both IP66/67 and CSA/ATEX Class 1 Div 2.
These instruments were designed to meet Alicat Scientific’s mission to accelerate our customers’ science and technology. We manufacture modern, customizable instrumentation which is simple to use and readily integrates into existing hardware and software setups.