- Alicat releases new flow calibrator for air quality samplers
Alicat releases new flow calibrator for air quality samplers
September 26, 2019
Alicat’s Environmental Monitoring division has released their new and improved FP-25 flow calibration kit. This calibration kit includes everything needed for auditing, calibrating, and leak checking air quality sampling instruments.
The FP-25 is durable, reliable, and accurate. With an IP67 rating this device can be used in any weather and any temperature, from -30C to +60C. This FP-25 uses laminar flow technology which means no glass, no pistons, and no problems.
Alicat recognizes that new and emerging air quality challenges require improved technologies. That is why we are proud to introduce our upgraded FP-25 flow calibrator. The FP-25 calibrator is everything you need to comply with government regulations and ensure good data in one, easy to use device. – Shaina Shay, Environmental Specialist
This is also the first calibrator with Bluetooth capabilities, and the Alicat Connect app features a data logging function so you can capture your flow data in real time. Technicians can now complete audits remotely, reducing the time needed for air quality sampler calibration. Improve work safety by reducing the number of trips up and down ladders.
What is included in the calibration kit?
- Portable FP-25 flow calibrator – with rechargeable battery
- External temperature probe
- Bluetooth antenna
- Micro-USB to USB cable and adapter for charging and communications
- 1/4″ NPT barb adapter (1/4″ barb) with face seal
- 1/4″ NPT fittings with face seals for pass-through connection to 1-1/4″ OD air sampler downtubes
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Operating manual
- Custom-fit hard case