Location: Duiven, The Netherlands
There will be preliminary training in the US with senior service technicians. Following this training period, the duties and responsibilities of the technician include:
· Support Alicat customers by quickly and accurately servicing Alicat devices. These services include: annual calibration, modifying and repairing the mechanical and electrical components of Alicat devices, determining the root cause of any malfunctioning devices, and finally shipping repaired units back out to customers. This will also involve updating data in the ERP system and contacting customers.
· Maintaining daily contact with Service Department Manager and Alicat US in order to manage stock levels, relay any common device issues that occur, and share any ideas for improvement in the process. As Alicat is a global company, communication between locations is key to its success.
· Travel upon request. This could be to customers’ locations to conduct on-site service or demo installation when required, or to offer local service support to regional distribution/partners. The latter may involve training their service/technical staff and assisting in services that are beyond their capabilities. Be aware that this will be possible later on in your career.
Alicat’s main focus is on the speed and quality of our service to customers. We aim to get them exactly what they require as soon as they need it, if not before! Therefore, a great technician will not only be technically minded and enjoy problem solving, but also self-motivated and willing to help the team perform other duties to assist in the overall service and sales effort dedicated to our customers.
· Vocational education degree (MBO or similar) in electronics or mechanics (or related scientific field).
some experience in technical role in industrial product manufacturing.
Most important is your attitude, so if you are a starter with the right mindset feel free to respond. There will be a lot of learning on the job.
· Familiarity with process monitoring equipment and/or instrumentation is required.
· Knowledge in mainstream automatic control systems is a plus.
· Basic understanding of PCB, electronic circuits and components, and ability to rework component level PCB’s, including soldering.
· Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and process flow diagrams.
· Systematic approach to fix technical problems;
· Interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers.
· Working language: English in addition to regional languages.
· Excellent in reading, writing, speaking and comprehending English. Needs to work closely with a US senior service engineer in office.
You must be eglible to work in the Netherlands.
Alicat Scientific is a US based mass flow company that is an established brand with top quality products developed from a technology that is different from its competitors, giving us a competitive edge in numerous markets and applications such as vacuum systems, lab and research, environment monitoring, automobiles, and industrial control of gases and liquids.
Speed is embedded throughout our organization. We want to be the fastest to respond to customer requests, the fastest to customize the products to a customer’s need, build products with the fastest speed of response and get results from our NPD group faster than our competition.
Alicat has grown every year over the last 20 years and we are now actively branching out internationally with offices and service centers in China, India and Europe.
At Alicat we pride ourselves on being different. We don’t believe in hierarchy or power by title. We do what makes sense and believe if you make an impact people will follow.
- Flexibele werkuren
Parttime uren: 40 per week
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Parttime, Bepaalde tijd, Onbepaalde tijd
Salaris: €2.250,00 – €2.750,00 per maand
- Flexibel werkrooster
To apply: please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com