Fast, responsive gas delivery for PVD and ALD processes
Delivery of purge and reactive gases into a vacuum coating system requires fast response and precise control. These innovatively reliable, versatile products are superior to original equipment, in a competitively-priced package.
Product descriptions and specification sheets are below.
Proven results in vacuum coating
- Rapid flow control for purge and reactive gases helps maintain optimal chamber mixing
- Accurate flow control at very low rates – tens of microliters and up!
- The preferred choice for labs and prototypes
- Leading protocols like EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet for industrial installations
Products and features for vacuum coating that improve outcomes
- Pressure controllers and mass flow controllers
- Fast, precise control means better coating results
- Simplified processes reduce installed cost and maintenance expenses
- Selectable gas calibrations reduce inventory requirements
- Stainless steel configurations available for aggressive gases
Want to know more about flow and pressure control in vacuum chamber applications?
PVD and ALD: Control pressures and flows into vacuum processes
Uneven coating quality and poor repeatability result from fluctuations in vacuum chamber pressure. Achieve faster, more precise controls of neutral and reactive gases using an Alicat pressure controller. Using the pressure controller non-reactive gases and using Alicat mass flow controllers for reactive gases improves uniformity and success in plasma vapor deposition (PVD).
Sputtering Flow Control with Vacuum
Controlling the amount of plasma gas within a sputtering chamber is crucial. Fast response times, fine flow resolution and accurate control of the partial pressures of reactive gasses prevent target poisoning, while improving uniformity. 25 to 50 millisecond control times make the difference.
Coating: External Sensor Vacuum Control System
Upstream vacuum control that is compatible with many vacuum gauges, including Capacitance Manometers and Ion Gages. This method obtains lightning-fast control of vacuum, using a special configuration of an Alicat single-valve pressure controller.
MCE SEMI-Standard Series Mass Flow Controller
MCV Vacuum Series Mass Flow Controllers
IVC Integrated Vacuum Controllers
The IVC incorporates vacuum sensors capable of operating accurately to low millitorr ranges. The sensor can be plumbed to a downstream location through a port, or may be configured in-line with the control valve and flow. By integrating the sensor in the controller, users save parts and costs, while enjoying well-calibrated responses.
PC-EXTSEN/PCR-EXTSEN External Sensor Series
PC Specs PC-EXTSEN Bulletin
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)