Fast and accurate electronic pressure monitoring
Alicat Scientific P-Series digital pressure transducers accurately and rapidly measure the absolute, gauge or differential pressure of process gases and liquids. Differential pressure gauges measure the pressure differential between two points in a process using separate dead-ended pressure sense ports.
Brochure Specs Manual
Making You Faster
- 5-ms speed of response.
- Easy-to-read interface.
- Analog and digital communications standard.
- Available with rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 18 hours of use.
- Numerous user-selectable engineering units.
P Standard Series
- Alicat P-Series Part Numbers
- Alicat PB-Series Part Numbers
Accurate pressure measurement with high-resolution digital display makes pressure monitoring easy. Available for gauge and absolute pressures up to 2000 psi, or differential pressures up to 150 psid.
PS Anti-Corrosive Series
- Alicat PS-Series Part Numbers
- Alicat PBS-Series Part Numbers
Withstand corrosion caused by aggressive gases and liquids such as NH3, H2S and SiH4 with durable 316L stainless steel. Please consult Alicat to confirm compatibility with your corrosive fluids. Available for gauge and absolute pressures up to 500 psi, or differential pressures up to 100 psid.
Common Instrument Options
- CSA Class 1 Division 2 (ATEX Zone 2) Area Classification, permits operation in hazardous environments.
- Digital (RS-232) and analog outputs (0-5v, 1-5v, 0-10v, 4-20 mA).
- 9-pin or 15-pin D-sub connectors, configured to match any existing pinout.
- Modbus-RTU, available over RS-232 or RS-485. PROFIBUS also available.
- Backlit color display, shines in low lighting environments.
View other available instrument options here.
PC/PCR Single-Valve Pressure Controllers for Flowing Volumes
Control pressures in flowing volumes with fast control response and rock-solid stability. May be customized with a remote sense port (PC3) or anti-corrosive construction (PCS).
PCD/PCRD Dual-Valve Pressure Controllers for Closed Volumes
Control pressures in closed or dead-ended volumes without wasting costly gases through a continuous bleed valve. The PCD Series incorporates a second exhaust valve that actuates only when the pressure needs to be reduced. May be customized with a remote sense port (PCD3) or anti-corrosive construction (PCDS).
Have questions? Let us help.
Use the form below, try our Online Chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and talk to our expert apps engineers: Tel: 520-290-6060
- Standard accuracy (NIST-traceable): +/- 0.25% of the full-scale range
- Optional high-accuracy calibration: +/- 0.125% of the full-scale range
- Linear range: 0.5-100% of full scale, 200:1 turndown
- Typical response time constant: 5 ms
- *Actual pressure stabilization time also depends upon application setup.
- Gauge ranges (referenced to atmosphere): any full-scale range from 0-2 inH2O(G) to 0-2000 psig. Negative ranges (-15 to 0 psig) also available. *PS ranges start at 0-1 psig.
- Absolute ranges (referenced to vacuum): any full-scale range from 0-15 psia to 0-2000 psia. *PS ranges start at 0-30 psia.
- Differential ranges (referenced to each other): any full-scale range from 0-2 inH2O(D) to 0-150 psid. *PS ranges available from 0-1 psid to 0-100 psid. Negative readings indicate an inverse pressure differential.
- Maximum line pressure: 200 psig (differential pressure units only)
- Standard communications: RS-232 digital and 0-5 volt analog
- Optional analog communications: 1-5v, 0-10v, 4-20 mA; secondary outputs also available
- Optional communications protocols: RS-485, Modbus RTU (over RS-232 or RS-485), PROFIBUS
- Standard connector: 8-pin mini-DIN
- Optional connector: 9-pin or 15-pin D-sub connectors, configured to match any existing pinout
- Real-time readings of gauge, absolute or differential pressure
- Standard display: 2.1″ monochrome LCD digital display with touch pad interface
- Optional 2.1″ backlit color TFT digital display with touch pad interface
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Controller unaffected by bumps, humidity or changes in orientation
Ask Alicat: What Is Pressure Drop?
Pressure drop is the amount of line pressure that is permanently lost as gas passes through an instrument in a gas line. Alicat Scientific demonstrates the importance of pressure drop for gas flow processes.
The Fastest Flow Controller Company in the World
How can Alicat claim to be the fastest flow controller company in the world? This video introduces you to some of the many ways that Alicat mass flow and pressure instruments can make you more efficient, saving you time and money.
Ask Alicat: How do you control pressure in a closed system?
Alicat Scientific demonstrates the best way to control pressure in a dead-ended or closed system. Using a dual-valve pressure controller can save you money over a conventional single-valve pressure controller plus bleed valve setup.
Ask Alicat: How tough is an Alicat flow meter? (Drop Test)
We drop an Alicat portable mass flow meter onto unforgiving concrete from increasing heights to test the toughness of this product. After each drop, we compare its measurement to the pre-test baseline.
In the Box
- Pressure transducer (power supply sold separately)
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Alicat operating manual